- This event has passed.
Auto Fair Drift Demo
April 6, 2018 - April 7, 2018$50
East10Drift will be spreading the word about drifting and doing demos and ride alongs at Charlotte Motor Speedway for AutoFair.
To buy spectator and show tickets please visit AutoFair’s website at the link below:
Car lovers rejoice! The world’s largest automotive extravaganza, the Pennzoil AutoFair presented by Advance Auto Parts, returns this spring on April 5-8, bringing together thousands of hot rods, muscle cars, exotic sports cars and classic automobiles. Some of the highlights include:
- Movie Cars: ‘Miami Vice,’ ‘Days of Thunder,’ ‘Starsky & Hutch,’ ‘American Graffiti’ among the movies that will be represented in a display dedicated to cars of the silver screen.
- 100 Years of Chevy: A showcase of classic Chevrolet pickups through the years. In conjunction with the Chevy Ride-And-Drive program on site during the event.
- East10Drift: New for 2018, E10 Drift will set up in the Xfinity garage parking area on the Turn 1 side. Fans can participate in ride-alongs as well there will be exhibition drifting to take in.
- Ride Along: Friday and Saturday only, from 10am-3pm. Cost is $50.
- Exhibition Drifting: 1pm on Friday and 11am and 1pm on Saturday.
- Burnout Contest: Also New for 2018, will be the first ever AutoFair burnout contest. Open to all car clubs taking part in AutoFair, the contest will feature a limited number of vehicles competing for the best burnout. The contest will take place Saturday at 2:30pm in pit stall 9 on pit road.
You’ll also experience over 10,000 automotive vendor displays, a massive manufacturers’ midway, a kids’ PlayZone, fun fair food and more. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy.