2019 will be E10D’s 8th season! We have you to thank! Drivers, volunteers, spectators, vendors, and sponsors, you are all supporters who are helping to grow the awesome sport of DRIFT! With an evolving sport, we will be fortunate to experience some new territory, and visit old friends! From Bristol, Tennessee to the Smokies to Charlotte, NC East10Drift will be ready to shred and get into some good ol’ East10 shenanigans!
East10Drift will continue to bring you drifting at a grassroots level. We welcome all drivers, novice or professional. All events(except one) are oriented for experienced drivers to spread the hell out of some tires or novice to learn the basics. (All you need is a rear wheel drive car. Hint-Hint, Wink-wink). We have experienced drivers and mechanics on staff to help you with any questions! “What do I need if I wanted to drift my first event,” you say? Check out the details below. Check out our schedule for upcoming events!!
What you need to drift:
• A rear wheel drive car. (duh)
• No leaking fluids. Make sure you don’t have any lines that are disconnected and leaking or any bolts that are loose which allow seals to leak, Brakelines, etc.
• Operable Brakes
• Properly mounted Seat or Seats.
• Properly Fastened Seat belts
• Properly mounted wheels
• The steering wheel is well mounted
• Battery Fastened down with a proper harness.
• Plenty of Fuel
• Plenty of Tires. (The higher the treadwear and the lower the horsepower, the longer they’ll last, for reference) Tire mounter is on site! $10/mount*
• Jack & Jackstands
• All body parts are well fastened
• Radiator Hoses well fastened (Check entire coolant system)
• Just make sure you’re mechanically sound, ese.
*$20 for aggressively stretched mounts
For the full rule sheet please click here.
Those are a few of the most important points to check.
YOU WILL BE TECHED, so make sure every this is tip-top.
If you have any questions, just email us!
If you are a minor and are wanting to attend our event you must sign our waiver and have it notarized. Click here for the minor proof of age affidavit.
I hope this helps, and we hope to see you out!