Welcome to East10Drift!
EAST10DRIFT was formed to fill a void in the regions grassroots drift world. Affordable seat time, marketed
towards novice, and experienced drivers from around the southeast region. EAST10DRIFT reaches
100’s of thousands of motor sport fans throughout Tennessee and the southeast. EAST10DRIFT’s
progressive structure works to strengthen the foundation of grassroots drifting. EAST10DRIFT focuses on
building educated and skilled drivers who strive to advance in the drift circuits while performing infront of a
WHAT IS EAST10DRIFT?
• Launched in 2011, EAST10DRIFT was created to provide safe, inexpensive driver days with maximized
• Drifting is ranked one of the top 10 motorsports among a millenial audience.
• Venues include:
Chilhowee Park – Knoxville, TN
Smokies Stadium – Kodak, TN.
Bristol Motor Speedway – Bristol, TN
Nashville Superspeedway – Lebanon, TN
Fairgrounds Speedway – Nashville, TN
Zmax Dragway – Concord, NC
Lanier Raceplex – Braselton, GA
• Supporters/Fans are highly engaged on social media
• Grassroots & Semi-Professional level automotive engineering. DIY.
• Fans are (but not limited to) tech savvy, young, educated, early adopters and influencers.
• Over 8700 followers on social media with reach to over 80,000 viewers.
• Capacity of 4000 + per venue. 300 car show arena. 2,000 capacity pit venue. Average attendance of
500 per event. 1500 attendees record reach.
• Support from the Southeast and across the country. Drivers, fans, industry.
East10Drift (E10D) was established for both drivers who wanted to learn more about the sport, and
season drivers who wanted maximized seat time. Our focus will always be at the grassroots level. We
work to make the sport available at a cost effective rate. The 2018 East10Drift season is surely to be another
record-breaking year, as we have a large regional following, strong field of competitive drivers, and
spectator attendances that continue to grow each year. Join us for an amazing
East10Drift is committed to continuing the growth with the needed support of corporate sponsors
Plus, here is a look inside the passion of the sport.
Story courtesy: WKYT.
To learn more about, Louie Garza, the brains behind East10Drift Click Here.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATES ON PROMOS THAT LEAD UP TO FUTURE EVENTS, AND CHANCES TO WIN FREE TICKETS, RIDE-ALONGS & SHWAG!!
No pets allowed
No coolers allowed
The rules are available for view/print here and onsite at event. We highly recommend to read over them.
Prior to the event, please look over the guidelines for Tech Inspection available here “Tech Sheet“. If you any concerns or questions, it is best to address them in advance. We don’t want to have to turn anyone away cause of simple missing battery tie-down.
Any minor (below 18) is required to have a minor release filled out by Parent/Guardian. It is available for printout if you would like to fill out before arrival, but parent/guardian must still be present at event. Forms will also be available at the event. Minor Release